Monday 24 November 2014

We are pleased!

A lot of letters have been coming in from our numerous customers. It has been overwhelming but this letter made us extremely happy. Enjoy...

Dear Shapeyoupeople,
I am a married man in my early 40’s. I’m sure you must be surprised I’m writing to you. Well, there are many of us out there.It’s either we are just shy or sometimes reserved. 
I discoveredshapeyou through my wife. My wife most times, falls asleep while she works on the laptop so I help her shut it down as I do my night round of checking all the door locks and windows. I have heard of LIB. My wife talks about it all the time with her sisters.


I have neverreally understood the craze about it. I just pass it off as one of those ‘womenthings’. On this day, Linda’s blog caught myattention. It is quitecolorful though. I quickly checked all the doors and locks and immediately went back to view the blog since I wasn’t sleepy. There were so many topics on LIB. I just kept browsing and browsing till I saw one of your posts. It was the picture that caught my attention actually.

My wife is the best thing that has happened to me and I love her dearly. Her happiness means a lot to me. My wife is in her after-mid-thirties and we have three kids together. She tries to be fashionable as much as she can. I know shedoes. I too am a fashionable man, at least I try.  Most times I try to put myself in her position when things bother her because her mood affects me too.

I read the shapeyou post and the consequent posts after that one.I then visited your website. The next day I called one of your communication executives. I explained it was for my wife and explained my concern. After a couple of questions, I placed an order. I decided to give it to my wife as part of her birthday presents since her birthday was the next week. I asked for it to be delivered a day before her birthday. I know how much she wants to take in her bump. I also want for her to take it in. I’m not afraid to be open about certain things to my wife; her after-pregnancy bump for example. I know her discomfort with it and I share in her discomfort too. When she saw the products, she was happy and broke down in tears. She said she hadn’t had the time to settle down to call and place an order.
 Dear shapeyou people, we want to thank you. My wife feels more confident and happy too and it makes me a happy man. I know it won’t be easy for her since we opted for the long term training but I made her promise to workout at least once a week. Thank you.

She has started using it and I can feel my wife’s shape gradually coming back. It works with time right?
Thank you again.
Happy Husband.



Remember, our products do not rule out a healthy lifestyle, we help you achieve and maintain a

healthy lifestyle together with achieving the desired shape you want. So, eat right, drink lots of

water and start thinking of getting one our products!

For enquiries, write to us atenquiries@shapeyou.com.ng or visit our websitewww.shapeyou.com.ngand buy one of our products today.

You can also contact our experts on the following and they would help you with making the right decision.
BBM: 7EF02BDC. WHATSAPP/CALL: 09098138709
BBM: 7A2E9322.  WHATSAPP/CALL: 09096090153
BBM: 7968F5C6.  WHATSAPP/CALL: 08170987132
BBM: 7960B49B. WHATSAPP/CALL: 09098138916
Nationwide payment on delivery!

Follow us on Instagram @shapeyouafrica.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shapeyouafrica.
NB: New nursing moms are needed as models. Please send your instagram handles or pictures and details of yourself to shapeyouafrica@gmail.com

No comments: